Bucket List

  • Travel to Germany
  • Run a 5K
  • Ride in a hot air balloon

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Stampaganza is finally here!

It's finally here! I was jumping up and down to get this email. This is my favorite sale, and it lasts for 27 whole days. Its called Stampaganza. Its Close to my Heart's biggest sale of the year, it only comes around once a year and its always a surpise as to which month it is going to happen. Well from November 3rd until November 30th, you can purchase 2 CTMH stamp sets at regular price and you get 1 FREE. (excludes SOTM and E size stamps).
If you want to get in on this sale, and I totally recommend that you do, just call me or email me or feel free to order online on my website http://kellyschoen.myctmh.com. (you can even order in your jammies).

No comments :

Post a Comment