Bucket List

  • Travel to Germany
  • Run a 5K
  • Ride in a hot air balloon

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Artwork using new CTMH spring paper packs and coordinating stamps/embellishments

Here is some artwork I received in the mail today from my CTMH sistas. My sistas and I do monthly swaps. Well 3 times a year with the release of the new CTMH catalogs we do what is called Demo Boards. We make a 2 page scrapbook page layout and cards using one specific new paperpack along with the new coordinating stamp set and embellishements. We each take a different paper pack and then we swap them, so we get one of everyone, resulting in artwork from all the new papers. As you know their are 4 new papers for this spring. Your going to love this artwork, my sistas are so talented. For me it is like Christmas every month, to receive their artwork in the mail, I wait in such anticipation for my return package in the mail. We all work hard and do our absolute best, but I tell you some of the my sistas have more talent and creativity in their little finger than I have in my whole body (thank goodness for CTMH's how to books!) In my post from a few days ago you seen my 3 cards using the Veranda Paper (I will post a pick of my scrapbook page layout soon, for some reason I did not get mine back, but I will hopefully get a pic from a fellow sista and then post it) Anyway here is what I got......

These are from the Caboodle paper, made by Sheri:






These are from the You Rock paper, made by Heather:





These are from Veranda Papers, made by Rachel:





These are from Topstich, made by Kim:




Awesome huh! Hope you enjoyed viewing these.......

1 comment :

  1. Cute cards! I saw you are a follower of my blog and now I am of yours! Have fun with your blog...love the background you used!

    ReplyDelete