Bucket List

  • Travel to Germany
  • Run a 5K
  • Ride in a hot air balloon

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Biggest Loser Update

Well today is a day of mixed emotions.... I knew today would not be a good weigh in, I was fearful for the worst. But today I am somewhat pleasently suprised, though still a bit disappointed in myself. I had a rough week this past week, I still am not able to exercise as I should due to my back hurting. However, I did not eat well. I was stressed out, which makes me eat more. I ate very late at night which is a total no no. And I ate fast food more than once this week, although I did attempt to make more of a healthy choice while at the fast food resturant. Today I did not lose any weight and I did not gain any weight, so I guess I can't be too upset. I do know that I need to improve this week, I am in this to lose weight. So I pledge to improve over this next week, and hopefully lose some more weight! Until next time, healthy eating to all!

1 comment :

  1. Hang in there! It is so hard to get on track...I am just trying to get myself to the gym, hopefully this weekend I will get in the grove again! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete