Bucket List

  • Travel to Germany
  • Run a 5K
  • Ride in a hot air balloon

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sorry for being so lax on my bloggin'

Hello Everyone,
Sorry I have been so lax on my bloggin this month. Things have been pretty crazy for me this month. But on the positive side, my new stampin' studio "Kelly's Stampin' Studio" will be open for classes starting in April. I will be posting my April class schedule very soon! Boy, you forget or underestimate how much scrapbooking stuff/toys you have until you have to move them, mind you move them up 2 flights of stairs. I have everything moved up there, except 2 tables which I hope to move this week, then I just have to get my space organized. I am soooo excited, your gunna love it too, please be sure to join me for a class if you can. I will also have some guest instructors as well. We will even be having class on making your own duct tape bag, pretty cool huh.

No comments :

Post a Comment