Bucket List

  • Travel to Germany
  • Run a 5K
  • Ride in a hot air balloon

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Oh Boy its been a long time.......

Wow, no posts since 2010, a lot has happened since then. I moved from Chippewa Falls WI to Superior WI and gave birth to my second son in May 2011. Until today I haven't even looked at my Blog, but missed it so I thought I would start up again. At this time I am no longer a CTMH consultant but hope to perhaps become one again soon. Since the move I no longer operate my stamping studio. I do still make and sell my crafts, currently at Crafty Co-op in Duluth MN, I am currently looking for a consignment location in Superior but have yet to find one. I am contemplating starting up an Etsy account to sell there. We shall see what the new year brings. I will have to work on my blog and will post some new artwork.

1 comment :